Forging the 1997 financial crisis proved the toughness of Islamic banking system. Shariah principles with 3 (three) pillars are fair, transparent and beneficiaries are able to answer the needs of people in the banking system more equitable. With based on Law No.10 of 1998, on the date 29 April 2000 established Sharia (UUS) BNI with 5 branches in Yogyakarta, Malang, Pekalongan, Jepara and Banjarmasin. Next UUS BNI continues to expand to 28 branch offices and 31 branch offices.
In order to develop business in 2012, PT. Bank BNI Syariah opens career opportunities for IPB alumni to fill the position of Assistant (Teller, Customer Service, or Back Office) with the following requirements:
1. Male / Female, age max 26 years, maximum born December 1, 1985
2. Well dressed, for women willing to wear jilbab
3. Status of workers: permanent employees (probation 1 year); retirement at age 35 years
4. Status: single (not married)
5. Education: D3/S1 all majors
6. GPA: min. 2.75
7. Placement: Jakarta, Cilegon and Karawang
For those of you who meet the above requirements, please fill out the form here
form filling time limit on our website no later than December 22, 2011 at 16:00.
Only applicants who meet the criteria that will be processed